Congratulations on your engagement! Should you have an in-town wedding or a destination wedding? There are many reasons why a destination wedding may be right for you:
- When trying to balance work, lifestyle, and encouraging a relationship that leads to the altar, handling all the details of an in-town wedding may prove overwhelming. A destination wedding should include a wedding coordinator who will give you as much assistance as you want.
- Destination weddings are, by definition, unique with more of a focus on fun.
- Destination weddings generally last longer and cost less than in-town weddings.
- Destination weddings that include lodging allow the bride and groom to spend more time with family and friends.
- Small destination weddings require about the same amount of effort as a fancy elopement, but the lasting impression to your close family and friends may better suit your needs
Centrally located in Missouri Wine Country, Hermann is a beautiful venue for your Destination Wedding.